Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Bohemia Sign Painters Art show @The Summit SF

This week I drove out to San Fransisco to see an amazing group of sign painters show their work. The New Bohemia Sign painters as they are called, a small business owened and operated by Damon Styer. I have been following their work ever since my friend Leland Rowley showed me their work and suggested I work at doing my signs more professionally.. thanks Leland.

Last year they had two shows and this year marks their first major show of work. Here is how it turned out!


The New Bohemia Sign Painters pose for someone else..

Crowds coming >

Josh Luke and signs

rad setup, great look!

It drew a heavy crowd for sure


Damon Styers work

Damon Styers work

Ken Davis Artwork

Genuine, Authentic and a Lady

Gold on Glass, amazing!

Caitlyn Galloway Artwork

Caitlyn Galloway Artwork

Caitlyn Galloway Artwork

2 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..
    painters adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Ceiling Spraying Brisbane

    ReplyDelete