Friday, February 18, 2011

Image Eye Optical Sidewalk Sign

Making of a Sidewalk Sign

Next to my favourite sandwich/soup shoppe in Sugar House is a rad glasses boutique, Image Eyes Optical. I've been hankering for a new set of spec's, my ol' Burberry's were getting scratched up, my eyes were in need of a new look too. So..... I pitched a deal, and worked it out so we would both get a new look for our front and end up happy with a tax free trade of service and product.

Sign painting is a fun and at times mind stressing jobby (job hobby). This was the kind of sign that was fun to design, but painstaking to execute. Nonetheless, a week and a half of after school night work... and voila! the sign was ready to deliver.


Image Optical  Sidewalk Sign



Image Optical  Sidewalk Sign_1


Signing off,
45 Sign Co.
Colt Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment